Imagine clear blue skies, sparkling clean snow, crisp mountain air, and the most incredible scenery all taken in from the top of a mountain peak. This is winter in North Idaho and the best way to enjoy it is on a snowmobile.
All of TMI’s snowmobile trips feature:
• Rental of top of the line snow machines
• Whether you’re a novice or expert, before you ride, we’ll go through the safe operation of the sleds as well as the “rules of the road.”
• Snowmobile rentals include snowmobile clothing (snow suit, snow boots, gloves, and helmets)
• Private or Group itineraries including experienced guides
• Sightseeing and local attractions
• The majority of our snowmobiles are single rider sleds. We do have limited access to two person machines. Please let us know in advance if you need access to a two person snowmobile.
Our snowmobile safaris will take you through remarkable geography, areas of native history, beautiful forests, and wild animal habitat. You’ll ride to the top of majestic mountain vistas, cruise beside beautiful rivers and streams all located within the 1,000 miles of groomed trails available in our area.
Join us for a standard guided tour or let us design one exclusively for your group. Either way, you’ll love the rare combination of excitement and thrill that snowmobiling provides in this winter wonderland of the Inland Northwest. Contact Rhonda Sand at TMI Tours today to schedule your tour, 1-800-975-7775 or email her at Rhonda@tmitours.com.