There is something very alluring about the open road and destinations unknown. Renting an RV for your vacation is a great way to bond with the family and still experience that sense of open-road adventure. Lets look at some of the great advantage of an RV vacation:
- Getting Back to Nature-The great outdoors is what an RV vacation is all about. The Pacific Northwest has rugged, unspoiled National Parks, sparkling clean lakes and rivers that are easily accessible from the highways and uncrowded campgrounds and RV Parks.
- Campgrounds-You can choose the amenities that are important to you and your family. We can find you anything from rustic and secluded to parks with swimming pools, fishing ponds, game rooms, restaurants and preplanned activities for adults and children.
- The Comforts of Home-Enjoy the fun and excitement of camping but with the comforts of a full kitchen, TV, VCR, bathroom and shower. And if the weather is unpredictable, you don’t have to suffer through it.
- Fun for the Kids-They will love traveling in their “home on wheels” and children of all ages enjoy a old-fashioned campfire complete with stories, songs, stargazing, and s’mores!
- Flexibility-You can change your locations at the pace you are comfortable with. Driving yourself gives you control over your schedule and allows you to really explore this beautiful country.
- Relaxation-Get out there and really enjoy the leisurely pace of traveling by RV. You won’t return from this vacation feeling like you need a vacation. Take the opportunity to truly relax and unwind in some of the worlds most spectacular scenery.
TMI Tours, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, has all the information you need to start planning a great RV vacation for your family or group. We can plan your road trip and recommend perfect places to stay and play in the Pacific Northwest. Contact Rhonda Sand or Linda Bruno at TMI Tours or visit our website for unique ideas for your next vacation.