There is something very alluring about the open road and destinations unknown. Renting a RV for your vacation is a great way to bond with the family and still experience that sense of open road adventure. Let’s look at some of the great advantages of a RV vacation:
- Getting Back to Nature – The great outdoors is what a RV vacation is all about. The Inland Northwest has rugged, unspoiled National Parks, sparkling clean lakes and rivers that are easily accessible from the highways and un-crowded campgrounds and RV Parks.
- Campgrounds – You can choose the amenities that are important to you and your family. We can find you anything from rustic and secluded locations to parks with swimming pools, fishing ponds, game rooms, restaurants, and preplanned activities for adults and children.
- The Comforts of Home – You can enjoy the fun and excitement of camping, yet retain the comforts of a full kitchen, TV, DVD, bathroom, and shower. And if the weather is unpredictable, you don’t have to suffer through it.
- Fun for the Kids – They will love traveling in their “home on wheels” and children of all ages enjoy an old-fashioned campfire complete with stories, songs, stargazing, and of course s’mores!
- Flexibility – You can change your locations at your own comfortable pace. Driving yourself gives you control over your schedule and allows you to really explore this beautiful country.
- Relaxation – Get out there and really enjoy the leisurely pace of traveling by RV. You won’t return from this vacation feeling like you need a vacation. Take the opportunity to truly relax and unwind in some of the world’s most spectacular scenery.
TMI Tours, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, has all the information you need to start planning a great RV vacation for your family or group. We can plan your road trip, stock your RV, and recommend perfect places to stay and play in the Pacific Northwest. Please contact Rhonda Sand or Linda Bruno at TMI Tours or email us at [email protected] for more unique ideas on how to spend your next vacation.